Need for Speed World Arrives at Aeria Games!
Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has now launched EA’s hit Need for Speed World on its global network. Following the successful launch of Battlefield Heroes earlier this year, Need for Speed World is the second title Aeria Games has released from EA’s Play4Free portfolio. The popular massively multiplayer online action racing game for PC is available on Aeria Game’s network in English, French, Polish, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Need for Speed World combines the rush of illicit street racing, deep RPG style progression and vehicle customization into an immersive, socially-connected Need for Speed experience. Players can compete against any one of their friends, family or pick from thousands of top ranked players to challenge in intense online battles and police pursuits across 150 miles of sprawling open world.
- Huge variety of Exotics, Tuners, Muscle and Classics.
- Show your style with Visual Customization elements such as Neons, Window Tints, Wheels, Lowering kits, Custom License Plates, Vinyls, Paints and more!
- Max out your ride with Performance Customization parts such as Engine, Forced Induction, Transmission, Suspension, Brakes and Tires!
- Featuring popular areas from Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Carbon! Over 100+ miles of driving pleasure.
- Take on Cops with your friends in “Team Escape” events or race with millions of gamers around the World! Over 80 unique race tracks for you to master.
Discuss the news in the forum here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1425699.
©2010 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, Need for Speed the Need for Speed logo, and the stylized 'N' logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
Aeria Games is an authorized Electronic Arts licensee.